Wednesday 10 June 2009

A Very Warm Welcome

A Very Warm Welcome to all you digital marketing managers, online marketing managers, directors, ecommerce managers…did I miss anybody? I bow down to you. Really! Being a digital marketing student myself who is frantically trying to finish a digital marketing assignment deadline, before Christmas, is on a seriously steep learning curve and, hence, my curiosity about your responsibilities and positions, is getting the best of me. Writing digital marketing objectives and strategies for the first time has been more than daunting and slightly intimidating at the best of times but I am nearly complete. That is just a fraction of the assignment. There is more to come. So, my curiosity is to all you managers that are tasked with this daunting challenge of objectives, strategy and justifying your decisions to maximize you’re budgets accordingly. Does it get any easier with experience and time? I would like to think so. How do you tackle this huge task and what do you like or dislike most about doing it? So many digital media channels to choose from. It’s great isn’t it?
(Originally posted by Rhonda Oshea at 3rdtimemedia - http://www.3rdtimemedia.com - Digital Marketing Agency Generating Direct Response)

No comments:

Post a Comment